Thursday, April 3, 2014

Windows Phone 8, here I come!!!

Today begins the week long trial of the Windows Phone 8 (WP8) operating system. For the next week I will solely be using a windows 8 phone as my daily driver.
(Soon to be former Windows CEO Steve Ballmer introducing a Windows 8 lineup for Verizon)
Throughout the week I'll be using this phone just like I would my personal device. As with any change in life, I know that there will be some ups and downs. Going from an OS that I know so well (Android), to one that is entirely different will be alien to me at first. I will be posting updates throughout the week on any certain aspect of the software that I really enjoy, catches me off guard, or I think they should really change. At the end of the journey I'll be writing up my final thoughts and give a deep overview of the system. If there is anything that you, my friendly reader, have wondered about in regards to WP8, please leave a comment below and I will make sure to answer your question or put it in my review at the end. See you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. Why not wait for 8.1 before testing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to test now, write up the review, and then once 8.1 comes out i'll update my review OR write a new one for 8.1.

      Delete
  2. Which device are you going to test?

    ReplyDelete