Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Just the beginning

Firstly, welcome to my blog! It has definitely been a long time coming. I have been a lover/enthusiast/aficionado of technology for a long time now. For those that don't know me, I am that friend that you come to for questions about phones, tablets, or any tech related product. I always try to help people find the products that will fit them and their lifestyles. I myself update my phone about twice a year. I've had a phone from almost all the major manufacturers (HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola).

Throughout this blog, I will be writing down my thoughts on products and any recent news, as well as doing reviews on products, apps, and so forth. I will definitely take suggestions if there is anything available that any of you would like a review/thoughts on.

1 comment:

  1. I always go to T-roy with tech questions. He's never done me wrong. Did you know he was in the Navy for 5 years? Five Stars. Wait, is this Yelp?

    ReplyDelete